The Jurassic coast version of what South Americans having being doing for past times, Asado quite literally means: fire, food, friends and party. We’ll bring our fire cooking equipment to you (dont worry about scorched grass, we have that covered) and source meat and seafood to host a mouth watering, eye catching feast that will wow even the most acustomised BBQ master. A mixture of meats, fish, and veggies all cooked over one fire provides quite a spectacle and an interesting focal point for your party. We only design our menus by appointment to ensure you have the menu that best suits you and your event. Its understood that no two events are the same, so nor is what we provide.
Sample menu options
- Lamb al assador – whole lamb cooked on a cross
- Marinated belly of pork
- Roasted prime rib of beef – the king of cuts
- Fire licked side of salmon/sea trout
- Jacobs ladder – beef short ribs
- Whole hung chickens
- Chimichurri – oregano, parsley, garlic and red wine vinegar salumera
- Mint and chilli salumera
- Orange, black pepper and rosemary salumera
- Harrissa yoghurt
- Home made (bantam egg) lemon and herb mayoanise
- Dorset honey gremolata
- Sriracha and lime hot sauce
- Charred apple salsa
Wood fired Veggie side dishes from:
- Fire Roasted mixed squash, lebnah, and zataar
- Chunky charred vegetable Greek salad with burnt cherry toms, sweet balsamic dressing with fresh oregano
- Beetroot and orange salad with a honey and rosemary oil
- Grilled courgettes with parmesan and basil oil
- Charred baby gem and summer pea salad
- Burnt carrots with goats cheese, parsley, arugula and garlic chips
- Charred figs with chicory, goats cheese and truffled honey
Served with potatoes cooked on the chapa, crusty sourdough bread and a selection of cold salads also.
We can also offer a range of desserts to complete your meal
Need a bar?
Why not check out our fire engine bar here, its perfect for outdoor events.