Cooking over fire generates an extensive range of flavours for small mouthfuls and starts any event vivaciously. Charing can bring a sublime bitterness, the natural sugars in vegetables caramelise like a michelin star dessert and smoking…. Well, where do you start!
Designing canapés around your feast is one of the most exciting parts of our day. There is a certain expectance of being a bit more exuberant. Small mouthfuls. Big flavours!
Here are just some of the options from an ever developing range,
- Pulled pork, sweet chilli and lime salsa, baby gem / chicory
- Plancha Prawn / pulled pork tacos, baby gem, guacamole, pul beiber, charred pineapple
- Hot smoked cedar plank salmon, beetroot and horseradish salsa, dill or pickled red cabbage and dill creme fraiche
- Grilled sourdough, cheddar and gruyere, chorizo jam, pickled spring veg
- Crushed broad beans and peas with nduja sausage and feta crostini
- Seared sirloin, noodle salad
- Yakatori chicken skewers, sesame, soy and ginger, sesame, Asian dip
- Pop Oysters – charred shallot dressing (surcharge)
Vegetarian and vegan options
- Baba ganoush, feta, mint and pomegranate, toasted pita
- Chilli crostini, smashed avocado salsa, burnt cherry tomato and pickled shallot
- Multi coloured charred beets, Parmesan shortbread, goats cheese and caramelised orange
- Goats cheese and sautéed wild mushrooms tartlets, tarragon and baby chives
We suggest a selection of 4 canapes for most events and will happily tailor these to your taste
Need a bar?
Why not get our fire engine bar involved. Brand new for 2019 Click Here for more info.